April 14, 2023

Food Review: Chef Joshua’s Kitchen In Cebu, Philippines

Chef Joshua’s Kitchen is a Cebu-based food shop that serves premium cheesecakes, crispy chicken sandwiches, Neapolitan-style pizzas, and even homemade meals.



Chef Joshua’s Kitchen, IL Corso, Cebu 




What I love most about Chef Joshua’s Kitchen is that their food is uniquely delicious plus it’s very affordable. 



Chef Joshua’s Kitchen, Cebu
Burgers: Asian Triad, Spicy Chix and Triple Cheese, Regular Fries and
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Poppers for only ₱695



In my/our case, we dined at their IL Corso branch. When we first visited their place, we ordered the Tripid Pack - All Original Jr. for only  ₱595. It has three original burgers (Chef Joshua's Kitchen's original flavor), regular fries, and chicken poppers. For the dip or sauce, we had the mustard flavor.


For our second visit (in the same branch), we still ordered Tripid Pack, but this time with a twist as I upgraded my order to be able to choose the flavors of the burgers. For the burgers, I choose Asian Triad, Spicy Chix, and Triple Cheese with regular fries and Garlic Parmesan Chicken Poppers for only ₱695. 




My Verdict


How was the food in Chef Joshua's Kitchen? So far, all the food I tried at Chef Joshua's Kitchen is good, and I highly recommend it. For my personal favorite, I love The Chef's Original Burger, Spicy Chix Burger, Triple Cheese Burger, and Honey Mustard Chicken Poppers. 




Chef Joshua Kitchen Branches


• Guadalupe

• IL Corso

• Sugbo Mercado - IT Park

• Also available at Grab Kitchen Mandaue



Chef Joshua Kitchen's Official Facebook Page: Click Here



Ynamaezing's Facebook Video Review:  Official Page Click Here








ynamaezing
ynamaezing

A plain-vanilla lass who loves to delve the beauty of life with a view that "a girl without a dream is like a flightless bird". Gadabout by heart and chocoholic by nature. A teacher by profession. Licensed financial advisor. Self-driven entreprenuer. Spreading love in this chaotic world. ღ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

This blog's reviews are not paid nor sponsored unless stated. The thoughts and opinions on this website are solely from the blogger and not influenced by the brand.

Klook

Klook.com